Together with your private Ensuite Room you also gain access to this 400 years old typical maltese house.
It has been just renovated (the works finished in Summer 2019) and it’s fully furnished with brand new furniture and appliances as well as design accessories. But still, keeping it traditional maltese features such as limestone walls, wooden beams, stone ceilings, patterned tiles for you to admire.
Having been passionate travellers ourselves, we understand exactly what you need to enjoy a comfortable, stress free holidays and we designed the access to the common facilities keeping just that in mind.
You will have access to:
- Laundry room with 5kg sized laundry and laundry detergent so you don't have to worry and eat your favourite ice cream :)
- fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your meals, takeaway sandwiches or other snacks at any time day and night
- Dining area with an lounge chair to read news or check your SM with your coffee after you have had your breakfast,
- tiny internal yard with sitting area to enjoy afternoon shade with a chilled glass of your fav drink
- Entrance lounge area with comfy sofa and a Smart TV (43’’), which is esp. handy to watch your fav movies or Youtube while you are waiting for your other half to get ready in the room :)
- Included in the price we also offer breakfast:
- Biscuits and Cookies
- espresso coffee/cappuccino